Sunday, 30 September 2007

Has it all come down to bombs...?


I may be already jumping to conclusions in this entry, becuase as such nobody knows that who was behind the attack. But since this is my blog, I just want to went out my thoughts at this stage.
I have to say that I was not particularly shocked or suprised when I heard of a bomb going off in Sultan Park. And most of all, the terror attack was targeted at tourists! (at that it occured on the anniversay of the battle of Badr)
Terrorist factions have been growing quitely but steadily since maybe even before the political unsteability. I wouldn't insult muslims by calling them islamists or islamic fundamentalists or even islamic terorrists. these people don't deserve to be associated with Islam.
As I pointed in my last post, people are using religion or all sorts of things and reasons. We have a political leader who doesn't hesitate to use religion as a tool in his games, and then there is MDP, who plays the same at the same tactics. And lets not even mention Adhalath.
When are we going to wake up out of this slumber? Break out of this taboo? Damn in people, its time to start talking about religion and discussing issues now. Its time to educate ourselves.

Time to stop listening to Fake Sheikhs and make believe laws. Its time to listen to Allahs command. The first verse according to my limited knowledge is 'Iqrau', "kiyavaashey" wasn't it. So why don't we start!!